PS Salon & Spa is seeking an experienced Licensed Cosmetologist to help us enrich the lives of seniors through elevating their self-image. All candidates must be an experienced, care-giving, and reliable hair stylist with references to provide beauty services to residents, family members and employees at our Upscale Senior Communities.
PS Salon & Spa is the leading national provider in senior salon and spa services, currently located in over 900 communities across 37 states.
As a salon partner with John Paul Mitchell Systems, we are bringing many of the celebrated product lines into our salons nationwide. As part of our team, you will also receive supplemental product, service and best practice training from Paul Mitchell’s national team of educators and product professionals!
All salons offer premium senior pricing and a built-in clientele right outside the doors of the salon.
No nights and minimum or no weekend hours required!
This part time position offers a commission-based W-2 wage.
- Active state Cosmetology License required
- Retail Sales experience required
- Required to do basic manicures and pedicures
- Experience in a care giving environment a plus
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 6 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English