Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 69 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Summary: Smooth and finishes surfaces of poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, or curbs to specified textures, using hand tools or power tools including floats, trowels, and screeds.
- Spreads concrete to specified depth and workable consistency, per ACI Standards.
- Levels and shapes surfaces of freshly poured concrete, using finishing tools, float or power screed.
- Finishes concrete surfaces using power trowel, floats, hand trowels, or other concrete finishing.
- May do patchwork on concrete using multiple techniques.
- Places expansion, control joints, and edges, using edger, groover or expansion board.
- May produce different concrete surface finishes using different techniques.
- May mix cement, using tools and equipment.
- May direct subgrade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
- May finish multiple surfaces using multiple techniques included but not limited to SOG, SOMD, elevated decks, stairs, paving, sidewalks, curb and gutter.
- Work rapidly and accurately with hands.
- Follow set procedures and standards.
- Compare and see differences in size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects.
- Picture objects from drawings or diagrams.
- Rate information using standards that can be measured or checked.
- Calculate amounts of concrete required for each job; and work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Concrete forming.
- Concrete Reinforcement.
- Concrete finishing
- 3yrs Experience
- Concrete forming
- Concrete Reinforcement
- Concrete finishing
- 3yr experience
- Climb and maintain body balance.
- Use hands and arms fully; Stand, kneel, bend, crawl, or crouch for long periods.
- See well (either naturally or with correction).
- Ability to continuously sit, stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds often and up to 100 occasionally.
- Ability to work in heat or cold, work outside, work in high elevations.
- Ability to work outside
- Hot, Wet, Cold Environment
- High Elevations
- Job site, trailer, or office
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, decisions to hire and promote are made without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classification as proscribed by federal, state or local law.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese