A company with decades of experience in electrical design and construction is currently seeking a Vice President of Business Development at our corporate headquarters in Lexington, KY.
This position is responsible for developing relationships and business opportunities by helping our customers identify innovative and creative engineering options and solutions to both complex and routine electrical construction requirements. Our commitment to our customers is the driving force behind our business and the right individual for this role share our values and vision.
- Use interpersonal skills and engineering/construction knowledge to help secure electrical design and construction work
- Work hand in hand with general contractors and end-users on projects and potential projects
- Develop personal relationships with our customer’s engineers and project managers to become a valuable resource of knowledge and innovation
- Help our customers secure business by providing cost-effective electrical design ideas
- Work closely with preconstruction personnel to explore cost-effective options for construction projects
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering OR equivalent experience at a design-build electrical firm
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role at an electrical power construction company
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all organizational levels
- In-depth knowledge of construction principles/practices
- Experience leading successful teams
- Highly motivated to bring results and success to the company and its clients
- Ability to build trust and influence others internally and externally
Please follow the link below to a short online application. Choose VP-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Job Application Link https://www.myrecruitingpartner.net/OnlineApplication.aspx?c=6
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.